Just Enough Personal Assistance
Some seniors can stay at home if they just have some help in specific areas affected by their limitations or disabilities. They do not require a caregiver, per se. Instead, what they prefer is a conscientious, alert companion who builds their confidence, keeps a watchful eye, and fills in where and when needed.
Our Domestic Companion program provides an experienced, personal assistant who knows when to allow a senior to do for themselves and when to offer assistance. Common responsibilities include:
- Helping Around The House & With Chores
- Running Errands
- Shopping With (Or For) A Senior
- Driving To Appointments & Social Commitments
- Assisting With (Or Preparing) Delicious Meals
- Keeping Company During A Hospital/Facility Stay
- And We Do The Laundry Too!!!