Add Cheer To Holidays
Tip # 7: By: Rancho Bernardo Caregiver Christina
I make holidays as cheerful as I can for my senior clients. For those who wish to reminisce, I am happy to listen and to help them revive precious memories. For those who have feelings of loss or loneliness, I may find a way to allow them to have fun through me. Often, I supply the energy and the involvement...and for this Halloween, the hat. All Client Frances had to do is come along for the ride.
Sharing Our ExperienceOur caregivers help their residents successfully deal with physical, mental, social and emotional challenges on a regular basis. At the same time, they also strive to help each senior to maintain their personal dignity.
On this page, our caregivers share some of their experiences with the hope of aiding family members who are caring for an elderly loved one.
View More Caregiver TipsClick on any Caregiver Tip that is listed below and it will appear to the left replacing the Tip that is currently there.
- Minimizing Caregiver Stress
- Cooking Bacon In The Oven
- Bring Out The Flavor Of Peppers
- Add Lemon Juice, Without Seeds
- Safer Driver Program Recommended
- Timing Can Reduce Food Costs
- Team Up With Pets
- Keeps Minds Sharp As Possible
- "Girls" Like Getting Pretty
- Add Cheer To Holidays
(← Now appearing to left.)
- Anticipate Needs & Hazards
- Avoid Spreading Germs
- Take Time To Communicate
- Sometimes Assist, Sometimes Support
- Ask Permission First
- Eye Contact Helps To Explain
Note: These tips are for information purposes. When faced with health and safety issues, we strongly recommend that you seek the care and guidance of a licensed health professional.