Taking Extra Precautions Is Essential
We are very aware of the risks posed by the Covid-19 crisis and concerned for the safety of all our clients and caregivers. So we have implemented the Care Protect program in coordination with the Honor Care Network. This includes our caregivers:
- Staying home if they show any symptoms.
- Answering qualifying health questions before entering a clients home.
- Wearing kn/n95 or surgical masks, depending on individual situations.
- Wearing gloves and gowns, if needed.
- Additional infection control.
And we don't stop there which you will see when you click on our Care Protect program description.